You can make your own arenas now. Use: The Arena Editor. Arenas are distributed as mods. Once you have made arenas, contact me to include them on my server and maybe in the main Blockbomber game release.
Move with your arrow keys.
Place a bomb with your
sneak key (Set to
shift by default on PC).
Throw a bomb that you are standing in with
space (if you have “spring”).
Punch a bomb with the
Left Mouse Button (if you have “fist”).
The goal is to be the last player standing. Accomplish this by collecting the good powerups to increase your abilities, avoiding the bad ones, placing bombs strategically at the right place at the right time, and not falling.
You can move through other players, but you cannot move through bombs.
- Bomb: the more bombs you have, the more you can place at once!
- Tnt: The more of these you have, the larger your bombs’ blasts will be!
- Shoes: You start out a bit slow. Get shoes to get faster, but take care you dont get too fast and fall off!
- Spring: allows you to throw bombs that you have just placed or are standing in with the jump key.
- Fist: Allows you to punch bombs that you are standing next to (but not in).
- Compass: Makes your explosions go in diagonal directions as well as orthagonal.
- Heart: Gives you one extra life, against bomb blasts only! One at a time!
- Pheonix: Ressurects any players who have died already.
- Confused Frog: Switches your direction when you try to move.
- Snail: Makes you super slow.
- Coffee: Makes you too fast.
- No Bombs: You cant place bombs til its gone!
- Party: Bomb fest!
- Floor: a regular block you can stand on.
- Ice: a block where it is hard to change velocity.
- Arrow: Pushes bombs in that direction.
- Mortar: throws bombs to a random location on the board.
- Air: You can fall thru holes if you’re not careful!
- Crate: always drops an item when blasted
- Brick: is removable with a blast; has a chance to drop an item
- Wall: can never be broken; an imovable wall